Saturday, August 30, 2014

Rialto Beach and Random Photos


I was not going to blog tonite but I have wifi so will just post a little. Today we visited Rialto Beach at Mora. It was very foggy and the waves were crashing big time. Mike waded just a little and I took a couple of photos, but we could not see the big rocks so only stayed a few hours. 


Yesterday we hiked a little on Shi Shi Trail so I am posting a couple of photos I took on the trail there, some interesting mushrooms and a face-like tree stump I liked. 



Tonite we are in a camp that has electricity and water but they have not built the showers yet. It is an interesting trip I must say. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am all caught up with your blog now. What a great thing to do. Can you save this to disk or will it just be in cyberspace forever? I hope your kids are looking at this. What an adventure you are having. I think you will be glad to get home again though and rest for a bit. All those memories. WOW...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have enjoyed all this but I have bought so much quilting stuff I need to get home to work with it.

      Delete