Saturday, July 12, 2014

Whitehorse

We stayed in Watson Lake last night and walked around the Signpost Forest. There were many more signs than I thought possible. I took a photo of a sign from Blacksburg, VA in honor of my son.
Today we stopped at Rancheria Falls (pronounced ran-che-REE-ah) for a quick walk. Nice path, voracious Mosquitos and a small waterfall and rapids. Getting to Whitehorse won't be the same long day as yesterday. 
We stopped early to see the sights. I visited Bear Paw Quilts downtown and only bought a book. Thought I would buy fabric, but since we are coming through again in August I will wait. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Blacksburg.........VA. Tech moms are proud of their kids, aren't we? When coming back from my MS. reunion in April, I took a photo of the Blacksburg sign too. roz

    ReplyDelete