Monday, September 22, 2014

Reunion with Kremer Clan


Sunday we went to our cousin Jack's house for a reunion with some of our Kremer cousins. The theme was German food as that is what we all grew up eating. We had sausages, sauerkraut, German potato salad, apple strudel, sour cream raisin pie, German chocolate cake and more.

AND. Great conversations with our cousins, their children and grandchildren. What a lovely day! We also celebrated a birthday for my cousin. We decided that we need to do this more often than every ten years. 



2 comments:

  1. I wish you would put the names of the people in the photos so I knew who all of them were. You never do that. I know my 4 sisters, but who the dang are the other people? Help out your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not have tagging permission.

    ReplyDelete