Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Coupeville


We had mussels at Toby's Tavern in Coupeville. We also did some browsing in the cute shops. I saw this sign outside of one shop. 


On our drive into Coupeville we saw a couple of deer. The one I took a photo of was not spooked at all. It was busily eating the blackberries on the side of the road. 


We drove by the library. I worked in the old one back in the. 80's. 


We took a ride out to Fort Casey and visited the lighthouse. 


We hiked on the fort, too. 


When we returned to our campsite Mike finished a sign to add to the signpost forest here in the rv park. 


It was another lovely day on Whidbey Island. 

1 comment:

  1. JIm and I hope to see some of these familiar scenes next year. Brings back lots of memories seeing these photos.. I remember that sign where nothing happened.. haahaha

    ReplyDelete