Wednesday, March 20, 2013

To Orlando

We drove from Charleston to Orlando and stopped at Dan and Yvonne's new home. They live in a lovely place that is more like a resort. The house has a lanai that is totally screened and contains a great pool! In addition, they have a one level house with lots of space, the perfect place to retire! Yvonne made us a great dinner and a fantastic breakfast this morning! I think I am getting spoiled. We are heading from their place down to Key West and will return to visit longer with them next week.

I keep seeing beautiful flowers and plants with which I am unfamiliar, so I guess I need to have a good plant book with me. The Internet gives me too many answers and I can't decide which is correct. Today I saw a tree with yellow flowers. One site said it was a type of tulip tree and another said it was an African trumpet tree. I don't know which is correct, if either. Here is a photo of the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment