Sunday, March 17, 2013

On Our Way - First Trip

We have spent the last week preparing and stocking the touring coach with the necessary supplies. We don't know if we have everything we will need, but as our daughter told us, there are these things called stores on our route. We are headed to Key West, stopping along the way to visit friends.

The day is chilly and gray but our spirits are high. Retirement is now two plus weeks old and definitely something I like. I think Mike does too.

I will post from time to time on the road. I might even find some interesting things along the way. We stopped for breakfast this morning and met a waiter who was even older than we are. He is working until he and his wife can sell their house for at least what it is worth. That made me appreciate the planning and preparation Mike has done so that we can follow our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment