Thursday, February 18, 2016

Orlando


We spent Monday through Wednesday with our friends Dan and Yvonne. Wednesday evening we went to see Cirque du Soleil. The show was fantastic!
 

We ate at the House of Blues before the show, and had a beer, too. 

Tuesday Yvonne took me to her local community center's tea and fashion show for my birthday gift. What a treat! Yvonne even wore a hat. 

The guys went flying, but did not take photos. Can you imagine that?! 

We also got in a bit of exercise as we walked their neighborhood on Wednesday morning. We had to walk, Yvonne fed us too well! 


Today we head north toward Pensacola. We will be staying in a state park on our way and at the naval base when we get there. 


3 comments:

  1. House of Blues is one of my favorite restaurants but Jim hates it so we rarely go! Ah, you want a naval base? Come to Coronado! I think the ISIS attack was launched from right over our building. Non stop hornets and helicopters all day long yesterday, and my ears still hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in truth bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with more details? It is extremely useful for me. Large thumb up for this blog post! Orlando Pest Control

    ReplyDelete